Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang East Java
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang is the most visited tourism in East Java Indonesia that located at Sidomulyo Village, Pronujiwo Subdistrict of Lumajang area. Tumpak Sewu Lumajang also called Coban Sewu Waterfall, Tumpak Sewu has more extreme adventure than the Waterfall near Mount Bromo named Madakaripura Waterfall, Trekking duration to reach Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is 2 hours through steep route and bamboo stairs But no worry because your trekking will be accompanied by local guide who have an experience guide the visitors.
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall East Java is the tourists conversation that still in Lumajang of Malang area. To get to this place, You can start your tour from Surabaya Airport, Malang or Banyuwangi to Lumajang City then heading the boundary monument between Lumajang and Malang, about 100 meters before the monument there is an alley down the side of the road if we are on the way to Lumajang . Afer get the parking lot, Then we straight up the river, your transportation is possible placed in the sand miners hut. The journey continues with a walk along the river about 200 meters, then You will find the beauty of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang East Java.
The local people mostly called “Coban Sewu” that meant a thousand waterfall because it flow of water from above is very much along the cliffs . The Tumpak Sewu waterfall is so high as to seem sinister take a photo of the cliff top .
Tumpak Sewu falls views is very enchanted from above cliff But if we want to see the views of Tumpak Sewu waterfall from close distance, You must go down through Goa drops followed by a walk along the river against the current . this tourism is different from others. as it pertained to the extreme tour that is synonymous with adventure . We must follow the river up and down on the slippery slope full of moss . Must be extra careful to pass , therefore this tour is also arguably extreme tourism, but After you get the view point, You will be treated to a sight that much more exotic. The clarity of Tumpak Sewu waterfall and place was still awake its cleanliness. Tumpak Sewu falls is perfect for photography and adventure.
How to reach Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang East Java
If you are interested to enjoy Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour, You can read detail requirements below :
- Make sure that your physical condition is good and health because the route is steep but not too steep like Mount Semeru hiking
- Bring Sandals (slippers) or Trekking Shoes because the trekking condition is in shallow river and little slippery
Suggested to use a local guide to keep your trekking during in aling river and also help you to bring your Camera or luggage
- Bring a rubber pack to avoid your Camera and other equipment from water dropping down
- Provide meals and mineral drinks because along the river no one meals stores
- Very suggested to use the local tour guide in order You can follows the route correctly and safely
TOUR PACKAGE OPTION :
- Mount Bromo Midnight Tour
- Ijen Crater, Mount Bromo Malang Tour 4 days
- Surabaya Malang City Tour Package 4 Days
- Mount Bromo, Madakaripura Waterfall Tour 2 Days
- 1 Night 1 Day Mount Bromo, Madakaripura Waterfall tour
- Ijen Crater, Mount Bromo, Madakaripura Waterfall Tour 3 Days
- Madakaripura Waterfall, Mount Bromo tour package 2 days
Information about Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang East Java
- Before you start your tour to Coban Sewu Waterfall lumajang, You must find the information about the temperature in each season to avoid from something happened such as landslide, flood and others.
- This waterfall possible combine with other tourism in East Java like Mount Bromo sunrise tour, Water Rafting, Blue Flame Ijen Crater tour and many more, You only inform Us the trip duration You have and flight time information, In order We can arrange your trip relaxly.
- Hope You make the tour booking within 1 – 2 months before your trip go on, In order We can provide your tour facility enoughy