Mount Bromo Milky Way Tour for Photography have been popular holiday for Photography in Java Island, Indonesia. Almost every season most famous photographers enjoy Milky Way at midnight only to wait for a Milky Way appearance from the highest peak on “Mount Bromo National Park”. there are several summits on Bromo Peak to explore the beauty of Milky Way, there are consist of Mentigen Hill, Kingkong Hill and Seruni Point (the second view point). The most visited summit in Mt Bromo is Mt Panajakan with altitude 2,770 meters high, this peak only possible reach by Jeep 4 WD at 00.00 AM from the nearby hotels for 30 minutes driving. After get the summit, take a walk for 10 minutes until you get the best place to enjoy Mt Bromo Milky Way then setting your photography equpiments such as Sturdy Tripod, Flashligh, Remote Camera Trigger, Sky Map Apps and Quick Lens then enjoy Milky Way in Mount Bromo until really satisfied.
How to enjoy Milky Way Photography Mount Bromo
If you are the first time enjoy Mt Bromo Tour Milky Way, you must start from Surabaya Airport or Malang at 08.00 – 09.00 AM by public taxi or by using Travel Agency service in order you get your hotel in Mount Bromo area at earlier time, then relax enoughly because Milky Way Tour started at midnight from your hotel. For detail itinerary, you can read detail below.
Day 01 : Surabaya, Malang, Banyuwangi – Your Hotel in Mt Bromo
- Pick you up at your arrival by private AC (air conditioned) van, then take you to your hotel in Mt Bromo for 3,5 hours driving. After you get your hotel, stay one night while enjoy the circumstance.
Day 02 : Milky Way Tour – Mt Bromo Sunrise Tour – Comeback Your Hotel
- Wake you up at 00.00 AM then take you to the highest peak in Mt Bromo for 30 minutes by Jeep 4 WD from your hotel.
- Get the high summit, then take a walk for 10 minutes to Mt Pananjakan (first view point), afterward, prepare photograph equipments and ready to explore Milky Way appearance until finish and satisfied. Milky Way time is appears begin 01.00 AM and finish at 05.00 AM
- Finish enjoy Milky Way, continue enjoy Mt Bromo Sunrise at 05.20 AM, a wide Sea of Sand, Mount Semeru (the highest mount in Java Island) and other views until satisfied, then comeback to your Jeep.
- Continue to Mt Bromo Crater by stop at Sea of Sand (parking lot) then take soft trekking to the crater for 30 minutes or you can take the horse transportaion for 15 minutes.
- Finish enjoy Milky Way, Bromo Sunrise and all the views, return to your hotel to have breakfast, relax and check out from your hotel to comaback to Surabaya, Hotel, Malang and Banyuwangi or Jogjakarta.
- Get your location, finish “Mount Bromo Milky Way Tour 2 Days“
Facitlity of Mt Bromo Milky Way Tour :
- Private tour driver and AC (air conditioned ) van by shuttle
- Transportation fuel and parking fee
- Entrance fee and Local guide
- Jeep 4 WD by shuttle and mineral drinking in the tour
- Hotel and breakfast in hotel at Mount Bromo area
- Hot water for Coffee and tea on the top Mt Bromo
- Savana Hill and Whispering Sand
- First kid aid
Not Included :
- Horse transportaion
- English tour guide (custom order)
- Madakaripura Waterfall visiting
- Lunch and dinner
- Tips for driver and local guide
Mt Bromo Tour from Surabaya, Malang, Banyuwangi, Yogyakarta and Bali :
- Mt Bromo Midnight Tour
- Mt Bromo Milky Way and Sunset Tour 2 Days
- Semeru Trekking Mt Bromo Tour Package 4 Days
- Mt Bromo Camping, Blue Flame Ijen Crater Tour 3 Days
- Ijen Crater, Sukamade Beach, Mt Bromo Tour 4 Days
“Mount Bromo Milky Way Tour for Photography” have duration 2 days and 1 night, If you want to explore the milky way from other interested places, such as Milky Way on B29 Summit, Milky Way on Mount Semeru, Milky Way on Ijen Crater and other tourism objects in Java Island, you can stay 3 days, 4 days or more time to reach Milky Way from all side in Mount Bromo.
If you think that Milky Way photography has the most important value, You can choose the Milky Way time in Mt Bromo then visit Our partner for detail infomation about Mt Bromo Tour Price, Accommodation and tour facilities.