Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days is one of Mount Bromo trekking package between popular volcano in East Java Island and amazing waterfall called Tumpak Sewu or Coban Sewu waterfall located at Lumajang district. This tour package better start from Surabaya or Malang at day time and finish at night around 07.00 – 08.00 PM using private AC (air conditioned) transportation from start until finish Mount Bromo tour 3 days 2 night.
Beside Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour, We also recognize similar tour package to see the Waterfall near Mount Bromo, namely Madakaripura Waterfall But the trip duration only need 2 days 1 night. Both of Coban Sewu and Madakaripura Waterfall known as the best Waterfall in East Java Island, Indonesia.
The trekking condition of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang is more challenge than Madakaripura Waterfall near Bromo mountain because You will trekking down to the Sewu falls location along small path and wooden stairs durated is 1,5 hours. If You think that the Coban Sewu trekking tour package feel more hard, You can choose Mount Bromo, Madakaripura Waterfall Tour 2 Days. Detail tour package itinerary, Read more below.
DAY 01 : SURABAYA, MALANG (AIRPORT, TRAIN STATION) – HOTEL IN CEMORO LAWANG
- Our partner will pick You up in Surabaya, Malang (Airport, Train Station, Hotel) then accompany your trip to hotel around Cemoro Lawang for 3,5 hours. Reach the hotel around Bromo mountain, Stay 1 night.
DAY 02 : MT BROMO SUNRISE – HOMESTAY AROUND COBAN SEWU LUMAJANG
- Mount Bromo Sunrise tour start at 02.30 AM, Our jeep driver will take You to highest peak using the Jeep 4 WD toward the jeep parking lot then continue trekking to the place to see Mount Bromo Sunrise or Pananjakan View Point for 10 – 15 minutes
- 05.20 AM, enjoy the Sunrise from highest peak, continue enjoy other views like massive Sea Sand, crater, Mt Batok, Widodaren and Semeru Volcano Summit.
- 06.30 AM, Comeback to your Jeep, Continue to Sea of Sand (jeep parking) and start trekking toward the crater for 30 minutes, possible using horse ride for 15 minutes
- Enjoy Mt Bromo crater views until finish and comeback to your hotel, Have breakfast, take shower and relax enoughly.
- 11.00 AM, Check out from Hotel around Bromo Cemoro Lawang, then accompany You to Homestay around Tumpak Sewu Lumajang for 3 hours, Reach your Homestay, Stay 1 Night.
DAY 03 : TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL – FINISH SURABAYA OR MALANG AIRPORT
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour start at 07.00 AM from your homestay after breakfast and shower
- 08.00 AM, Get the Tumpak Sewu Falls location, Our local guide will keep your trekking down through small path for 1,5 hours
- 10.30 AM, Reach the Tumpak Sewu location, Enjoy the views for around 2 hours
- Finish enjoy The Sewu Waterfall trekking package, Return to your homestay or directly return to Surabaya Airport for 5 hours while have lunch along the way and finish Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 days 2 night.
- Local driver with English speaking
- AC (Air Conditioned) transportation from start until finish vacation
- Transportation fuel, parking fee along tour
- Entrance fee for all tourism according itinerary
- Private Jeep 4 WD for Mount Bromo tour package (sunrise from highest peak and Mount Bromo Crater)
- 1 Night accommodation included breakfast
- 1 Night accommodation included breakfast in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall area
- Mineral drinks along trip
- Local ranger to keep your trekking along Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal expense
- Madakaripura Waterfall
- Mt Bromo Savannah
OTHER TOUR PACKAGE :
- Mount Bromo Tour Midnight
- Mount Bromo, Waterfall tour 2 days
- Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater Tour Package 3 Days
- Mount Bromo, Waterfall, Surabaya City tour 3 Days
- Ijen Crater, Mt Bromo, Malang Tour Package 4 Days
- Ijen Crater, Mount Bromo, Madakaripura Waterfall Tour 3 days
- Ijen Crater, Mount Bromo, Kumbolo Camping 4 Days
- Mount Bromo Camping, Waterfall, Ijen Crater tour 4 days
- Blue Flame Crater, Mt Bromo, Waterfall, Rafting tour 5 Days
Before You start 3 days Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour , Hope You bring raincoat, Jacket, Gloves, Hat, trekking pole and Trekking Shoes in order You can make adaption along your trip because the temperature on Mount Bromo Peak and Tumpak Sewu falls is very cold.